Accueil...

enjoy my post!

09 January 2011

I wish!

on this night like this,, there's so many things I wanna tell you, many things I wanna show you.

and yess!!

there're a thousand good reason I want you to stay.

yeaaahhhh... waiting for your call..and hmmm.. your text message..


I'm sick angry and so desperate for your voice.. for your lovely words...

anything bout'you... anything!!

I love you, Derris.. more than you know.

more than you know, derr!!

yupps.. lets hear you laugh,,and say what a big Bulshit I've said.

nope. I mean it really I mean it, derr..!

I dont you dare to leave me.


yes, it will be. what if we add,would be nice to have 6 kids with you :)

holding arms while you tell about your day all night long :')

it must be nice watching you a sleep..hug you tight :)

until the sunrise, kiss you every morning :D

say.. I LOVE YOU when we are going to bed :)

hmmm..

it must be nice, huh??

I Love You, derr


yours

No comments:

Post a Comment